For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. Matthew 18:20
Welcome! We are a group of Christians who meet together for worship, prayer, and Bible study. In addition, we are active in Sunday School and spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Since 1946, we have met as a local church to serve God and the community in this way.
We desire to provide a warm and spiritual atmosphere in which you can find eternal and lasting peace through faith in Jesus Christ. We encourage spiritual development and growth through Bible study and teaching.
We place great value on families. The future of children is vitally important to us; we strive to supply relevant moral training and spiritual guidance for young people.
You and your family are cordially invited to attend our services. They are conducted in an orderly fashion with reverence for God. No public collections or appeals for funds are ever made.
What We Believe
1. We believe in one God, the creator of all things, eternal, infinite, perfect, and manifested in three persons as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
2. We believe that Jesus Christ is God and that He became a man in order to die on the cross as a substitute for sinners. He rose from the dead three days later, and today He is in Heaven at the Father’s right hand.
3. We believe that the Bible is the living, unchanging Word of God. Every word is inspired by God. It is completely relevant and reliable and is sufficient to meet all our spiritual needs.
4. We believe that mankind is born with a sinful nature. Our sin separates us from God and renders us helpless to save ourselves. Only through the death of Christ can we be cleansed and forgiven.
5. We believe that salvation is by grace through faith. Salvation is found exclusively in the person and work of Jesus Christ. Accepting Christ as Savior and Lord is necessary if one is to be saved.
6. We believe water baptism is by full immersion, and only occurs after one has been born again. (Matt. 28:19; Acts 10:47 , 48; Acts 2:38 ; 1 Pet. 3:21 Rom. 6:4,5)
7. We believe in the return of Jesus Christ.